Pivot Cloud Solutions have been named as a supplier on Crown Commercial Service’s G-Cloud 12 Framework.
Crown Commercial Service (CCS) supports the public sector to achieve maximum commercial value when procuring common goods and services. In 2019/20, CCS helped the public sector to achieve commercial benefits worth over £1bn – supporting world-class public services that offer best value for taxpayers
Pivot Cloud Platform
Pivot Cloud Platform enables the modernisation of legacy systems automatically, by taking the data and the business processes and putting them into a modern format in the cloud, without manual intervention, while your existing system is still running. Testing of the new system is automatic against the old legacy system.
Service Features and Benefits:
- Non disruptive set-up
- Documents all process rules and logic of legacy system
- Micro-services generated Non disruptive set-up for the cloud
- Apply predictive analytics and AI to the captured data
- Intelligent process automation
- Measurable KPI with all in one Dashboard
- Built in security
- Very Accurate – automatic testing built-in
- Cloud platform agnostic and Cloud Native
- Automated Cobol, PL/I, applications conversion to Java, Python, .NET
- No legacy system downtime during modernisation process
- up-to 70% time savings
- up-to 80% cost savings
- Low risk
- Drive growth, agility and easily scale
- New features created in minutes
- Improves productivity
- Process Automation
- Automated refactor enables shorter project delivery
eDiary for Construction
eDiary for Construction is online construction compliance, assurance, and contractor management SaaS provider. They had been developing software for many years by hiring developers from outsourcing companies to fulfill stop-gap solutions.
Over a period of time, the software become complex, a mishmash of various third-party libraries and APIs, making it hard to manage. The software was being used by corporate clients and management wanted to extend it to the SME sector. Problems started to surface when the software was changed to facility SME users. Some of the core problems faced by the management included-
- Authorisation and Authentication process
- Inability to incorporate Machine Learning
- UI (Confusing error messages)
- UX (confusing flow)
- Mislabelled data tags
- Stability of the service
Pivot Cloud Solutions Deployed our innovative learning system to gather the process flows and find potential problems. This enables issues to be highlighted and further enhancements to be made.
Time saving was over 70%. Cost saving over 80%. Customer went ahead with fields trials within a 4 week period.
Pivot Cloud Platform (PCS) Process Insights was deployed in learning mode, so that the current system could be understood and its internal processes captured and accurately mapped automatically.
PCS process maps, enabled developers to easily identify the issues related to data flows and paths. Fixes were rolled out with-in days, eliminating the need to re-deploy the entire code base with new updated version.
In addition PCS Security audit bots were deployed to identify potential and critical security problems. Once identified, fixes were rolled out at infrastructure level without code changes.
With an estimated time savings of 70% and cost savings of 80%, our client is happy to continue with PCS services.